Are you getting ready for summer break?
Or already on it?
How would you like to take it as easy in the kitchen as you do everywhere else--and still eat yummy, healthy, budget-friendly food?
Sound too good to be true?
It's not! We've lowered our prices to help you have more fun and yum this summer.
What's so great about our touchscreen cookbooks? READ ON!
Our books focus on easy preparation of delicious food that is healthy too. Each touchscreen cookbook spans an entire year, being organized by month, and uses recipes themed around holidays and events taking place throughout the year. (The College Book is themed for college events.) Broken down into weeks, each section contains a weekly menu plan, a weekly grocery list, and the recipes to make the daily dinners. Some of the time-saving features of meal preparation included in the book are:
- Most meals take 30 minutes or less to prepare;
- A Menu Plan is supplied for each Week
- Grocery lists are organized by the supermarket aisle where products are found
- Our books are smart, so every cooking term in every recipe is linked to a glossary for quick explanation
- The Tables of Contents are linked to the corresponding section of the books, so one touch of the screen takes readers to the grocery list or recipe they wish to access
- Cooking techniques link to slide demonstrations. One touch of the screen takes readers to the demos and another returns them to their places in the books
- Our books download to smartphones, tablets, and ereaders through Kindle and Nook apps, and via iBooks for Apple users so it is always accessible. Users can shop from their phones in the supermarket by opening the desired grocery list, and cook from their tablets, ereaders, or laptops when back in the kitchen.
It's easier than ever now to catch a break by using our books! Download one or both and start enjoying summer fun and yum, now!
Photos Courtesy of Easy Weekly Meals