College is big sports, big study and big fun. It’s full of big appetites for life, knowledge, beer, and food. When you watch college basketball this month enjoy some quick and easy, (and not very healthy) game food by taking a page from my touchscreen cookbook, Easy Weekly Meals for College Students and let the flavor begin!
World Champion Wings
· 24 Fresh Chicken Wings
· 16 T (2 Sticks) Butter, melted
· 2/3 C Worcestershire Sauce
· 4 T Garlic Powder
· Olive Oil Spray
· Preheat oven to 425°.
· Put wings into large mixing bowl.
· In medium mixing bowl whisk butter and Worcestershire sauce to emulsify.
· Pour butter mixture over wings and stir with cooking spoon to coat.
· Coat cookies sheet with olive oil spray.
· Divide spiced wings between cookie sheets. Pour any remaining sauce over wings.
· Sprinkle garlic powder over wings and put them into oven.
· Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350° and bake 50 minutes longer. Chicken skin should be crisp when wings are removed from oven.
· Serve hot.
Enjoy your wings as you watch this week’s games!
Photo Courtesy of Easy Weekly Meals